At Nuvition, we understand digital reality as the use of augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), mixed reality and a variety of digital tools and processes to transform organizations and the way they interact with their customers, employees and partners.
Digital reality solutions enable you to provide differentiating experiences that help customers make better-informed decisions and develop stronger affinity towards your brand and products.
Digital reality empowers you to revolutionize and enhance the way people sample your products before purchase, the way people learn how to use your products and services, the way your people learn, and the way your organization develops new products.
Digital reality solutions enable you to reduce many of the costs associated with shipping or returning products, procuring physical space, training employees and even product research and development (R&D).
Gain deep and meaningful insights into how people use your products and services, track efficiency improvements within your organization, and learn how much your digital reality solutions are generating or saving for you.
With process efficiency, your people and your business can sell better, learn faster, and design and build more effectively by optimizing or redesigning process for the digital world.
CUSTOM & AD-HOC SOLUTIONS
Digital reality solutions can help achieve almost any operational or strategic objective. Define your objective or initiative and we’ll work with you to understand how digital reality can help you achieve it.
Augmented Reality (AR) technology enables you to add a digital layer to a real-world view of the world, in real time. Applied well, augmented reality can add a new and compelling level of richness to experiences across your day-to-day business operations.
Augmented reality solutions from Nuvition empower you to:
- Showcase your products in compelling new ways that allow your customers to ‘experience’, ‘configure’ and ‘arrange’ virtual representations of your products in the environment of their choice (e.g. home);
- Facilitate next-generation learning within your organization by blending the real with the virtual to create engaging, repeatable and interactive training experiences that stimulate more senses and imagination than conventional learning tools.
Imagine being able to:
- Empower your customers to ‘try’ your products before they buy. Create virtual showrooms, real-estate spaces (houses or apartments) or custom vehicle configurations that your customers can explore, inspect and configure to their hearts’ content.
- Learn new skills or enhance existing skills by training and practicing in virtual environments. Imagine training to drive a forklift truck in safe, controlled environment or enabling your sales team to perfect their pitch delivery in front of simulated client environments.
- Revolutionize your prototyping and design processes by simulating and testing every major component or product iteration virtually before committing funds and resources to physical production.
While many of the use-cases for mixed reality are common for virtual and augmented reality, mixed reality has the potential to deliver altogether more realistic experiences.
- Bring products and product demos into customers’ homes and hands. Place ‘virtual’ products into your customer’s hands while they relax at home, and guide them through product demonstrations, while gauging sentiment and displaying relevant product information and data based on user feedback.
- Facilitate true collaboration in a virtual environment. Create connected workspaces with virtual elements that collaborators can use to help them achieve their workshop or meeting objectives.
- Enable expertise to be delivered ‘over the shoulder’. Imagine being able to call upon a product expert or instructor and for them to see exactly what you see and provide you with real-time guidance and real-world annotations for you to follow.